ABOUT ANVL FARMER’S DEPOT
Agro Nigerian Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 30, 1987 as a private limited liability company. The Company has diversified into agricultural equipment importation, agricultural marketing and equipment hiring, agricultural contract services of land clearing and preparation, and now the training of Agricultural Service Providers (ASPs).
Experience and studies have shown that adequate mechanization will help drive our country to a self-sufficiency level in food production. Despite this, most farmers continue using “hoe and cutlass” for many farming operations. Now that our nation has been forced to change its focus back to agriculture for economic growth, ANVL through the ANVL Farmer’s Depot, continues to stand committed to offering appropriate and affordable mechanized farm equipment particularly for the small farm holder.
Power Tillers, tractors, rice harvesters, sprayers, lawn and garden equipment, etc. are available for sale and hire.
Management Team behind ANVL
Chief Matthew Aderiye, B.Sc., MBA, CPA, FCA, MNIM
Chairman - Founder
Managing Director Chief Dianne D. Aderiye, B.Sc., M.Sc., MNIM
More about ANVL
- To be Nigeria’s Leader in offering affordable mechanized agricultural equipment at the small and medium scale levels thereby increasing agricultural production in the country.
- To provide various agricultural needs of the farmer and reasonable and affordable prices in a clean, modern, and accessible environment through our ANVL Farmer’s Depot.
- To provide land clearing and land preparation services to farmers
- To positively impact the current unemployment situation in the country through entrepreneurial training of young people as ASP – Agricultural Service Providers.
Agro Nigerian Ventures Limited aims to become a leading player in the transformation of Nigeria’s agriculture by:
- meeting some of the needs of the farmers through the ASP program,
- meeting the needs of some young people, who may have a desire to go into agriculture but without the current unfavourable conditions and stress involved in using “cutlass and hoe” for land preparation, by training them on mechanized equipment and empowering them through their ownership of the equipment, and
- joining hands with the government that now must encourage its population to focus on agriculture as the source of our nation’s economic growth.
Vel purto oportere principes ne, ut mel graeco omnesque. Habeo justo congue mei cu, eu est molestie sensibus, oratio tibique ad mei. Admodum consetetur cu eam, nec cu doming prompta inciderint, ne vim ceteros mnesarchum scriptorem. Ex eam malis postea, erat nihil consulatu nam ea. Ex quem dolores euripidis eum, tempor aperiam voluptaria has ad. Et vel harum dicant vix.
Diam alienum oporteat ad vis, latine intellegebat cu his. Ei eros dicam commodo duo, an assum meliore eam. In sed albucius dissentiet. Sit laudem graece malorum ne, at eam omnesque expetenda pertinacia, tale meliore vim ea. Dolore legere deleniti ius at, mea nibh discere perfecto ex. Mea ea iuvaret eripuit, eos no vivendo intellegat definiebas, patrioque eloquentiam eos et.